Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Aisha Jealous of Mohammed the Womanizer?

Sahi Muslim

Book 039, Number 6759:
A'isha the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came out of her (apartment) during the night and she felt jealous. Then he came and he saw me (in what agitated state of mind) I was. He said: A'isha, what has happened to you? Do you feel jealous? Thereupon she said: How can it he (that a woman like me) should NOT feel jealous in regard to a husband like you. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: It was your devil who had come to you, and she said: Allah's Mes- senger, is there along with me a devil? He said: Yes. I said: Is devil attached to everyone? He said: Yes. I (Aisha) again said: Allah's Messenger, is it with you also? He said: Yes, but my Lord has helped me against him and as such I am ab solutely safe from his mischief.

Wow!!!
Let's repeat what Aisha said one more time:

"How can it he (that a woman like me) should NOT feel jealous in regard to a husband like you."

Why did Sahih Muslim include thise verse?
Who was Aisha jealous of? Was it Mohammad's other 10 wives (who were each owed a turn for one night during the week (Mathematically, Mohammad must have shared a night with at least 3 women)? Was it Mohammad's concubines who were not owed sexual turns, but where Mohammad still managed to find time to give them sexual turns? Was it Mohammad's constant wandering eye, looking for the next babe to marry, like the time he saw a 1 year old and said If she is old enough, I will marry her".

Or was it a combination of all these things, where Mohammad was a 60 year old man, constantly looking for women, and imagined his own sexual prowes - "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he began to imagine that he had done something although he had not. " Bukhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 661: Narrated 'Aisha, was impotent, and looking for other women?

One thing is certain, Aisha was jealous that she was not Mohammad's only one, and that Sahih Muslim decided to include that Mohammad was a womanizer.


Sahih Muslim also recounts how there was a devil attached to Mohammad, but how his lord Allah kept the devil in check? Did Allah keep the devil in check during Mohammad's genocidal campaigns against the Jews, the pillaging of the Meccans, the acceptance of the Satanic verses, or Mohammad's admitted infidelity?

Needless to say, Sahih Muslim put this in the passage to show what Mohammad thought of being kept in check (i.e. being a perverted, genocidal hate mongerer)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a serious question:

Did the messanger of God wear a cape?

Did he wear it when he was making love to many women in one night? I've been trying to be as much like his as possible, so in that I am sleeping with many young woman. However sometimes the devil in me causes me to feel bad about this, and makes me think that I should only sleep with one woman. Obviously I resist these impuses. However I really enjoy wearing a cape while love making and I'm not sure if that is coming from the devil or not.

Please help.

hhashmo said...

Hmmmmmm

Apparently, mohammad used to wear a cloak/cape while he would go to bed. This is verified in the following post.

http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/06/mohammad-used-his-adopted-son-ali-as.html

However, make sure that the cape you use when making love has many semen stains, as that is what Prophet Mohammad used to have on his garments.

http://muslimhadith.blogspot.com/2008/05/mohammad-had-lots-of-semen-on-his.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Ah yes, how perfect, this cape will be of great help the next time men come to kill me.

Question: Would it be ok if the stains build up over time as part of the normal course of love making? or should I take the time to pre-stain the cape before I next bed a woman (or give it to my son to die for me)? Please answer quickly as I have looked upon a young woman and must take her soon!

hhashmo said...

I believe that you could allow the semen to accumulate. Aisha does not discuss how the semen was accumulated